Thursday, October 25, 2012

Saying Farewell to the Sun...


Summer memories with my buddy.
We were so thankful for all the sun we were able to enjoy.
It seemed to last forever this year.
What a treat.
Running.  Playing.  Bike riding.  Sidewalk Chalk.
Bubbles.  Walks to the park.  Superhero adventures.
Stopping at the park nearly every day after preschool.
Racing down the sidewalk as he waved goodbye
to family and friends that have come to visit.
Getting new floors downstairs.  Hallelujah.
Family vacations and get togethers.  Neighborhood potlucks.
It was a good one.


It seems like we've finally seen the end of it.
So thankful that I've had a little buddy to share it with this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails