Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day...We love you!

So thankful for the awesome Dads in our lives. 

 LOVE YOU.

To my partner in life.  I am forever grateful for your unconditional love, and so excited to spend my life with you.  Watching you with Cooper fills the spot in my heart that I had always dreamed of filling with endless joy.  You know... it's that spot that you save for the man of your dreams and the father you hope he will become.  Happy Father's Day to my friend and love.  You're the bomb diggity.

And to my dearest Dad.  The most loving Poppy to our precious Cooper.  A shining example of sacrifice, love, friendship, honor, consistency, wisdom, dedication, responsibility, and faith.  You will always be our Superhero and MacGuyver...aren't we lucky ducks?!  There really are no words.  I will be forever thanking God for the Dad I was blessed with and the influence you've provided.  Love you so much.  

Also sending a big Father's Day shout out to Papa Jeff!  We love you dearly.  So thankful for the life you worked so hard to provide for your son, and the hand you had in raising him to be the man that he is today.  We love you too!




And let me end with this.  I am completely aware that some folks don't have quite the same experience I have with a father in their life.  I can't say I know what you're thinking and feeling, but I can say that I am encouraged by your strength and perseverance.  No matter what your family dynamic, I encourage you to seek and let in your father in Heaven.  He knows your name, and He loves you dearly.  You are precious in his sight, and He wants what is best for you.  

I pray this song is an encouragement to you and a beautiful reminder that you are loved.
Have a listen.

He Knows My Name by Paul Baloche

Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see you .... and your silly faces! We sang this song at church this morning and it is always such a comfort for me (and a tear-jerker!) I don't have a close relationship with my dad ... but I do have a wonderful dad-in-law ... and a Father who loves me! Blessings on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails