Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This is for Bri Bri...

____________________________________________

This little saying just made me laugh.
At myself.
Do you laugh at yourself?
Do it.
It sure helps.
___________________________________________

Dear Brian (my best friend and love),

This would never remind you of me...never...right?!
Well, maybe that one time, oh and the other...
er um and...
well, this could possibly describe me to a T.

Sometimes.

I often wonder how you put up with me.
I love you dearly.
Thank you for showing me grace on any number of occasions
when "I just know what you should be doing."  Seriously.

Love you,











2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the giggle! And it's nice to "see" you again! Have a blessed day ... trying hard not to be the boss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Hope you are feeling goooooood and getting things done, all while taking time to rest in the Lord! I am always amazed how my family doesn't know what they should be doing. Good thing they have me to tell them, right? ;-) Have a wonderful weekend, friend!!! jules

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails