Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Whooga Uggs


Thankfully Coop is starting to feel better, but I have come down with what he had.  It was inevitable.  A few too many coughs in my face and snot blown astray.  Kidding.  Sort of.  Coop is very neat and tidy, especially when his nose is running.  Always asks for kleenex and help wiping/blowing his nose.  He finally figured out that it was worth it to blow his nose with actual force, as opposed to wiping it a million times in a row.  That was a great revelation.  We spent the day at my parents' house.  He even felt great enough to vacuum the windowsill behind their couch.  Yay Coop.  All those adventures led to me having an opportunity to kick my feet up.  Much needed.

Got some comfy cozy boots for Christmas, and I literally haven't taken them off my feet.  Have you heard of Whooga Uggs  I hadn't ever purchased or asked for "real" Ugg boots since their widespread popularity became quite apparent.  I'm not a big fan of following all the trends.  Seems a little silly to have something just because everyone else has it, and what's the point in that anyway?  Lamesauce.  But because I am a Mom that spends many of my days working in the home, these boots made quite a lot of sense in the winter function and comfort categories.  

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

I wake up, I put on my boots.  
I hang out and play with my little buddy, I put on my boots.  
We step outside to ge the mail or play in the backyard, I put on my boots.  
We make a run to the store, I put on my boots.  
We head out for a cozy drive and visit my folks, I put on my boots.  

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

My "fake" Uggs were quite worn down and a bit too big, leaving them feeling sloppy and not very comfortable.  With my experience with aches and pains due to arthritis, I knew a comfortable boot would be a practical solution to my everyday, casual, wear around the house look...as well as leave me the ability to look all cute and wintery in many outfits meant for leaving the house.

Anyhoo, how are you feeling?  Any Christmas presents leaving you feeling so thankful?

Sending you lots of love, but not my hugs (I don't want to get you sick!),


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails