Friday, January 13, 2012

I'M NOT A HUGE SPORTS FAN, BUT TIM TEBOW...YOU'RE THE BOMB DIGGITY!

PHOTO CREDIT GOES TO THE TIM TEBOW FOUNDATION VIA ESPN

So I am not a big sports fan.  I'm just not.  I go to sporting events with the Hubbs and sometimes catch them on tv too, and that's just about enough for me.  It seems as I get older, the interest in viewing or attending sporting events grows smaller and smaller....all to the great dismay of Husband.  Shoot, sorry honey.  I'm trying to hang in there.

Anyhow, a while back...maybe a year or two, he kept telling me how much I would love this Tim Tebow kid.  He was a college football player, pretty darn good to boot, and gave all the glory to God in public without being ashamed.  You bet I loved this kid.  I love him to pieces.  I love people with heart and commitment like that...not ashamed to share God's amazing love with as many folks as they can.

Fast forward to now, Tim Tebow has become a football phenomenon with everyone chatting and buzzing about him and what he's up to...on the field and off.  I am continuing to love this kid, and even more so now.  He is using his amazing talent and opportunity/job as an NFL quarterback to glorify God, extending a hand, shining His light, and loving folks every chance he gets. So much fun to witness...or read about as THIS article was passed on to me by Hubbs.  Hope you get a chance to read it.

Have a great day!
Blessings,



2 comments:

  1. I think he needs to date my friend... just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the COOLEST! What an amazing witness and example to us all. You are right ... he is the bomb diggity!!! xoxo jules

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails