Saturday, December 10, 2011

Roll A Snowman Game...Fun Family Activity



CREDIT GOES TO STEPH FROM SOMEWHAT SIMPLE VIA TIP JUNKIE

Pretty fun.  Coop and I have had a great time playing this game.  I just cut out two sets of the provided snowman template and instructions, and then we just took it from there. Pretty great watching Coop figure out the dice and practice counting.  Such a neat little family activity.  The best part, you could play forever.

I also had a thought.  You could tailor this game to anything.  Construction vehicles, animals, book characters, or train parts.  Anything your children love...totally doable.  Just find pictures online and tailor to the game.  Go for it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails