Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On the hunt for a basket...



Lots of fun little treasures made their way home with us this Christmas.
So immeasurably blessed with love and family.

Praying you enjoyed sweet family time and made lots of precious memories.

I'll be on the hunt for the perfect basket to adorn my new cruiser.
So fun!

I am also on a purging mission.
The upcoming weeks, piles of stuff, corners of junk, nooks, and crannies better watch out!
I'm going to tackle them with gusto.
Don't mess with me clutter...don't mess with me!

Blessings to you on this day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails