Saturday, December 3, 2011

Advent Day 3: Lunch at Comfort Food Cafe...Our Favorite!


We were out and about, headed north for my husband's work Christmas party today,
so it was the perfect opportunity to stop in at our favorite hometown cafe.

We love the Comfort Food Cafe...especially my little buddy Cooper.
He always orders so politely...mac and cheese and milk in the orange cup please.
The sweet servers told me today that if they had a customer of the month like Starbucks,
Cooper would be named Customer of the Month hands down.  I love them.

What a special treat to enjoy today for our countdown to Christmas.
Lots of fun to look forward to this week!
My 2nd annual Cookie Swap is Tuesday...getting excited!

Happy Saturday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails