Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Advent Day 14: DIY Thumbprint Reindeer Gift Tags


I USED: white cardstock, circle hole punches, red and white twine, Coop's thumbprint, Q-tip for the ears, colored pencils for the antlers, black sharpie, and round red adhesive embellishments for the sweet little nose.  Add the giftee's name, and you are good to go.

WARNING:  If you make your three year old do a million thumbprints, he might decide he's completely over it.  Just sayin'.




Thanks for the feature...



Linking up with...











The Girl Creative




3 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to let you know that I have featured your project on Fun Family Crafts! You can see it here
    http://funfamilycrafts.com/thumbprint-reindeer/

    If you have other kid friendly crafts, I'd love it if you would submit them :) If you would like to display a featured button on your site, you can grab one from the right side bar of your post above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I love this project. I am your newest follower. I'd love for you to follow me back, if you want to =-) I wanted to invite you to link up at TGIF Kid-oriented Linky Party - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties
    Merry Christmas,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made these fun tags also... using the same fingerprint idea,I created snowmen and church mice. I will soon be posting the other two thumbprint DIY's on my blog if you'd like to stop by. I will also be sharing two marshmallow pops to make with the kids.

    Sweet wishes,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails