Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddio...and Fun In The Leaves!

We had fun celebrating Dad's birthday today!  
I feel so lucky...Dad, you're the stinkin' coolest guy I know.
We are all better for being loved by you.
You are and will forever be my hero!

Thanks to my brother for taking some fun pictures today!
We didn't have time to do much with editing,
but good stuff none the less.

Love you all my dear family!



I won't tell you that I was standing right by my brother telling the kids to 
count my boogers how I got them to smile and all look up at the same time.


Just in case you really want to know how it all goes down...
I'll finish with these lookers.  This is what 99.9% of the pictures we took looked like.



Happy Birthday Dad...what a great day celebrating you!

See you all next weekend for more family birthday adventures!

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails