Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Worship: Praise You with the Dance by Casting Crowns

I could listen to this song on repeat for days.  I often shout it at the top of my lungs.  Cooper and I often play this in the mornings and get our boogy on.  He calls it a Booky Dance Party.  I have no idea why or where that came from.  But it's awesome.


Hope you get a chance to listen 
and shake your booty today too.  


You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, 

that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. 
   LORD my God, I will praise you forever.
-
Psalm 30: 11-12






Blessings to you this Sunday.
May your week flood you with joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails