Friday, September 30, 2011

How Do You Store Your Hair Styling Tools?

Okay, I have a random one for ya.  Something that I have left undone for far too long is our Master Bedroom and Bathroom.  They (as a whole) might need to wait a bit as far as being totally completed, but one thing is in dire need of attention.

My curling iron, flat iron, and blow dryer never seem to have a convenient home.  When I am trying to tidy up, I wrap the cords around them and put them in the cupboard.  There are no special hanging options or hooks, just wrapped up and placed in there.  Realistically, if I want the bathroom counter constantly tidy, this is not a good option.  

So if you have a moment, HELP please!  How do you store and tidy up your hair styling tools?  I would love to hear any and all suggestions!



Thanks much!
Happy weekend to you!


2 comments:

  1. i store mine like this-
    http://pinterest.com/pin/176287421/

    But you may find these helpful!-
    http://pinterest.com/pin/213055803/

    or
    http://pinterest.com/pin/213055803/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I decided to comment and share with you the Pinterest way ... looks like Brandi beat me to it! I'm like you; I just throw them in the bathroom drawer. But since it's working for me, I'm fine with it. Can't wait to see what YOU come up with!!! Jules

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails