Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DELICIOUSNESS: APPLE RECIPE INSPIRATIONS

Just wanting to share some lovely apple recipe inspiration I've seen out there.  My goodness, there is so much.  I can't believe that September is nearly over, and I haven't even made an apple pie.  The shame!   To be honest, I kind of feel like September has only just begun.  Where did this month go?

Anyhoo, just loving it all.  Even if I never make one of these recipes (although I'm sure that will hardly be the case), just looking at the pictures gives me quite a sense of satisfaction.  Maybe you'll feel the same way.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

DELICIOUSNESS:  APPLE RECIPES
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 


APPLE GERMAN PANCAKE

WALDORF SALAD

SPINACH APPLE SALAD

CHICKEN, APPLE, AND GORGONZOLA SALAD ON ENDIVE

CARAMEL APPLES

SINGLE SERVING APPLE PIE IN A JAR

THE PERFECT APPLE CRISP

APPLE FRITTERS

APPLE DUMPLINGS
VIA BECKY BAKES

APPLE BUNDT WITH BROWN BUTTER VANILLA BEAN GLAZE

CARAMEL APPLE PIE CUPCAKES


APPLE CIDER FLOATS


Mmmm...aren't they all mouthwateringly tempting?  I wish I could include a couple more recipes here.  They are dearly loved family favorites.  My Mom makes a yummy apple cake, and as a team, my Mom and Dad make a delicious apple pie.  It's literally the only apple pie I've eaten and liked.  Crunchy apples in apple pie give me the heeby jeebies.  To each his own, right?  And not to forget my Grandma's apple pizza...yum.  Bummer for me and for you, I don't have a picture of or recipe for these delectable treats as of right now.  Way to be prepared Holly.  :)  Maybe we'll get there in the future!  Also, if you are around P-town, Comfort Food makes a flat apple pie on occasion that is the bomb diggity.  Just sayin'.

Hope you've enjoyed a September full of joy and a sense of renewal.  Also, here's to hoping you've enjoyed more apples than I seemed to have by this point...and if not, here's to hoping this post inspires you to try a few more!

Big hugs and many blessings,


PS - I'm hoping to do a Pumpkin Round Up in October this year, so look for that.  I did a yummy Pumpkin Flavored Goodness round up last year too, and it's one of my most popular posts.  Check it out.


1 comment:

  1. My mouth IS watering, Holly! I think we will need to try the first one, since it's the Apple GERMAN pancake!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails