Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TWO AND A HALF...WELL TWO AND THREE QUARTERS REALLY...AND A COUPLE 2ND BIRTHDAY BLOG POSTS

Can hardly believe nearly three years have passed as if they were a snap of my fingers.  Literally.  Everyone always says it does, but I didn't actually grasp that until it happened to us.  Oh how I adore my little buddy.  I know he has a bright and beautiful future ahead, but that doesn't stop me from longing for time to stand still sometimes.  I just can't believe he will be 3 in November!

By the way, I just found some birthday posts from Cooper's 2nd birthday that never actually posted back in November.  So I finished them up, and post-dated them to November of 2010.  If you are interested in checking them out, I will link to them here...just click on these titles.
_________________________________________________________

-
_________________________________________________________

I am amazed at the love, innocence, sweet joy, and awe inspired wonder that God shares with us in knowing and loving our children.  I am forever changed for the better because of my precious Cooper.  Love you buddy.  I do pray for families everywhere...that they would rejoice in faith together, lift each other up, hold each other close, and love each other well.

two and a half

Such a helpful reminder for me to love these every day moments with my little buddy.
Remember to make every moment count!

Blessings to you on this beautiful day!


2 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts, holly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is so scary how quickly the time goes by, we really do need to stand still and treasure the here and now. Thanks for the reminder x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails