Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Organic Greens Berry Salad and A Lovely Candle...Target Anyone?


Yummy salad thanks to our farmer's market treasures.  
Beautiful organic mixed greens.
Red and plump raspberries.
Luscious blackberries.
Tart and tangy blueberries.
A bit of goat cheese...this I had lying around.

Nothing like a yummy and refreshing salad that screams summer!

Coop and I just got home from Target.  Can I just ask...am I the only one?  Am I the only one that could literally shop in that store for hours?  I could probably spend a whole day there and never want to leave.  It's like my home away from home.



Found a candle on clearance.  Not sure that $12.58 screams clearance price other than the wackadoodle number...how did they come up with $12.58?  :)  Anyhow, I have this exact candle and have used it all year long.  It has the loveliest of aromas, and it is not too overpowering.  The nice pop of green doesn't hurt either!  I just feel happier when it sits burning...while I clean, while I veg, while I'm perusing all my subscriptions.  Because I love it so much, it is running quite low.  Definitely needed to buy a new one soon.  One wackadoodle price tag and a gal in candle love = my lucky day!  


Blessings on your day!
Hope it's been quite lovely!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails