Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oops, I meant Indescribable by Chris Tomlin

When I saw the pictures of the grains of sand, all I could think of was the line...

Creation reveals your majesty from Indescribable by Christ Tomlin.

Although God of Wonders is a great one, I think I got my songs a little mixed up.

Just in case you are interested...have a listen.  

You are amazing God!



Many blessings,


On a personal note, I have been experiencing severe arthritic pain for some time now.  I will soon be getting some serious juju (my bigtime medicine) that will hopefully provide some welcome relief.  I am so looking forward to feeling "normal" again.  It may sound funny, but I can't wait to clean my house!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Holly, so sorry about your arthritis pain. God is working through you and these posts. It is awesome to see. God Bless! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails