Monday, July 4, 2011

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY FRIENDS! EAT WELL, LOVE WELL, AND BE WELL!

WHAT DO YOU HAVE GOING ON TODAY?

We are preparing to have our parents over, run in the sprinkler, use the grill for all it's worth, play some croquet and ping pong, roast some marshmallows, and enjoy some fireworks.  Looking forward to a beautiful day!  Hope a beautiful day is in store for you too!  Here's a glimpse into our dinner table last night!


CORN FROM THE GRILL


JUICY WATERMELON



TURKEY BURGERS AND A SMALL DOSE OF FRITOS FOR CRUNCH
Kind of looks like a pathetic little pile of Fritos, but I was trying to have self control.
Fritos are a weakness for me!  :)


CHEF COOPER HELPING ME WHIP UP SOME STRAWBERRYCRISP


HE CAN'T WORK WITHOUT HIS CHEF HAT.
The minute it goes on, he becomes Chef Cooper.  So hilarious.  We just love it.


I USED THIS STRAWBERRY CRISP RECIPE...AND ADDED MORE NUTS AND OATMEAL,
 AND WISHED I HAD MORE STRAWBERRIES TO ADD.  SO DELICIOUS!


DOESN'T QUITE FEEL LIKE A SUMMER PARTY WITHOUT

S'MORES



FINGER LICKING GOOD!

Blessings on your day!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails