Friday, July 29, 2011

Free Scripture Art Prints...How fun!

I can't recall how I stumbled upon Jen's blog or her art, but I had to share.  Jen so graciously offers up beautiful scripture art prints free on her blog.  How amazing is that?  I love awesome creative folks!  I am thinking that I am going to frame these two for the Coopster upstairs...maybe one in the bathroom and one in his bedroom.  I feel like there is such a benefit to being surrounded by scripture.  It becomes a part of you...the way you think...the way you act...the way you live.

Jeremiah 29
COURTESY OF JEN AT THE LOGAN FAMILY BLOG

CS LEWIS
COURTESY OF JEN AT THE LOGAN FAMILY BLOG


I still have yet to work on Cooper's bedroom, paint the walls in this house, finish up some of the projects in the garage, or even attempt painting the kitchen cabinets.  I have such big ideas...and am suffering a bit with not being able to follow through...for quite some time now.  Wah-wah...(do you hear the Debbie Downer music playing?)  With my arthritis being so icky lately (but medicine is in the works...can't wait!), I think I can at least do a little art framing!  :)  Yahoo!   In time, I see fun projects in my future!  

Thanks again Jen.  I am so amazed at the generosity of folks through blogging.  What a generous gift we can all be to each other in little ways and in big!

Hope you take a peek, and maybe these scripture prints will work for you too!

Big hugs and a happy weekend to you!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting these prints. posted them on my sidebar. visited jen to thank her. blessings, k

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails