Friday, July 8, 2011

The Cutest Little Strawberry Cookies

COOKIE AND PHOTO COURTESY OF THE SWEET ADVENTURES OF SUGARBELLE


How cute are these sweet little strawberry cookies?  Wouldn't they be so perfect for a summer picnic...little party favors...a strawberry/garden themed party...every day munching?

Head on over to The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle to see how she created these darling cookies and find a whole lot more.  This gal is oober talented and pours her artistic talents into decorating cookies and baking sweet treats.  What's better than that is that she shares all of her recipes and secrets and posts it for the world to see.  It would be worth your while to take a peek!

Thank you to The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle.  You are so inspiring!

Many blessings friends,


2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! They're sensational! Holly, I wholeheartedly agree with your assertion that they're the "cutest...ever"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You really made my day...PS, those little rockets down there, PLEASE tell me you are going to cookie them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails