Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies: If you haven't made them yet...

...you totes should.  That's totes for totally people.  Seriously.
Find the recipe HERE!




Oh Happy Day to you!  (Just a clip from one of my favorite movies!)  When Cooper was a baby, my husband and I would sing Joyful, Joyful, the song they sing at the competition toward the end of the movie all the time...especially while we were packing up to leave and he was snuggled in his carseat.  He always loved it and would goo goo and ga ga and smile at us.  I always pretended he was singing along.

Much love and many blessings,


Linking up with...





3 comments:

  1. These look delicious Holly!! You should come link them up to my harness hog party:)

    Xoxox Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! The cookies look delish! I will definitely have to try them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why these would be your favorite. They look awesomely delicious. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog and I'd love it if you'd come by and link up your cookies. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/07/sweets-for-saturday-23.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails