Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hi Guys! Just wanted to share a song! My Jesus I Love Thee by Selah

Just practicing for Sunday.  Get to be on the worship team this week.

Such a privilege.



My arthritis is still quite painful lately, but I am just taking life one day at a time.

Huge laundry piles.
Lots of dishes in the sink pretty much daily.
Toys all over the floor.
Not getting to much on my to do list lately.

But ya know what?

Life is still good.  I have so much to be thankful for!

Happy Tuesday to you. 
Have a listen!


4 comments:

  1. I've been thinking along exactly the same lines this week. It's so easy to start complaining about ridiculously small things and not appreciate the fact that I have stacks and stacks to shout Hallelujah for!!

    Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your updates, even through this trying season. Praying for healing! Thanks for sharing your life! Lots of love, Holls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love you Holly. You are such a wonderful blessing to "know" and read about. I don't know many who would be as happy and optimistic as you with as much pain as you have.

    Have you heard Jeremy Camp's "Give you Glory" song? I just love it! That entire album is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails