Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Father's Day Weekend Everyone!

Cooper and Grandpa enjoying a boat ride - Summer 2010

Happy Father's Day weekend to all the Dads out there!  Dad, you and Mom have given us the best gift any parents can give their children.  You have loved us so sacrificially and blessed us abundantly with your time, your faith by example and action, your words of encouragement, your interest in our lives, and your desire to see us be our best.  You have instilled in us a love and respect for each other and others that will forever bond our family and unite us.  I am so thankful to be loved by you and couldn't be more thrilled that Cooper has such an incredible Grandpa (well, Boppa...and now Boppy) and friend to look up to and enjoy growing up with!  Love you so much!

Enjoy the weekend!  We are "breaking in" our new BBQ!  Ours has been broken for quite some time.  Easy, delicious dinners...here I come!

Blessings,


1 comment:

  1. Holly, your post was absolutely beautiful! I even read it aloud to my husband. The way you speak of your parents is amazing, for lack of a better word...I wish everyone had everything you described. Have a beautiful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails