Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day! Our God Is Love by Hillsong (Live)


Yes He is!

Happy Father's Day!  Hope you have a moment to enjoy this one!  It sure makes me want to sing!

Today I'm so thankful for the loving Dad who raised me up, the Daddy to be I fell in love with and married, the awesome Daddy he became, and my little buddy who could one day be an awesome Daddy himself.  Today we are relaxing together as an extended family and enjoying some BBQ.  The menu...

Veggies and Hummus
Fruit

Grilled Chicken and Shrimp
Grilled Veggies (Kabobs if you will)
Grilled Asparagas
Roasted Golden Potatoes and Yams
Garden Salad

Strawberries and Ice Cream

PLUS...

I'm looking forward to tasting the Kale Chips and vegan Peanut Butter Cups my Mom will be making via The Kind Diet.  I wonder what they'll taste like?!  And, I'm not sure how I'll feel about all that Grilled Chicken and Shrimp after watching Forks Over Knives...but I'm positive it will be worth watching.  Is my diet going to change drastically soon?  Hmmm...

Big hugs to all of you!  I pray you know the love, joy, forgiveness, and salvation found by grace through faith in Jesus Christ...who was sent to take your place...to die for you on the cross...that you might forever find favor in the eyes of our Father in Heaven.


Blessings on your day,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails