Thursday, May 12, 2011

So Fun!!! A Thoughtful Countdown of Surprises

Did you see this posted at Oh Happy Day?  What a great idea!  Check it out!


Head on over to Oh Happy Day for some great ideas to help someone you love feel special.  Little notes of love or encouragement...special little I.O.U.s or dates planned...several family members or friends sponsoring the envelopes...very little money spent...or even the possibility of a little surprise splurge to brighten their day.  So sweet...and who wouldn't love being encouraged and honored in this way!  




ALL IMAGES COURTESY OF OH HAPPY DAY


Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. VERY cute! I love the colors too! I'll have to check it out!

    How's the little guy? Still feeling great?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fantastic! What a lovely simple idea, which even children can make for parents ( hint! hint!!)I know I would be more than happy to receive such a treat, will have to recommend it to the family. Thanks for sharing this inexpensive yet thoughtful idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails