Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Love You Mom! Happy Mother's Day!

PHOTO COURTESY OF HANNA MARIA

Oh Mom, I couldn't love ya more.
You are amazing!

Thank you for making us feel like anything is possible...always
and for getting excited to share the little everyday miracles of life with us!

Happy Mother's Day to you,
and thank you for setting such a loving example of what it means to be a mother!

Big hugs and love from your friend and daughter,


Oh and Kathy, I echo these sentiments to you!  
To marry a man and gain another loving, inspiring, 
and encouraging Mom and woman in my life is not 
taken lightly.  I love you and am so grateful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails