Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Worship: How Great thou Art sung by Carrie Underwood with Vince Gill

Hi everyone!  Hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend!  Just wanted to share a good one with ya.  I'm hoping this video will come through for you to see.   When I accidentally posted it earlier this week, it was some vimeo video/advertisement.  As I prepare it in Blogger, it definitely shows a YouTube video of Carrie Underwood.


Sing it sister, sing it!
Yes!

Hallelujah for the sunshine today and the awesome worship time at church.  Looking forward to our Bible study gathering to celebrate Cinco de Mayo as a fun and quirky little family.  Last time we gathered, I took a big sniff of corned beef and put my thinking face on!  Wonder what crazy shenanigans will ensue today...

Blessings to you on your Sunday,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails