Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shoot...RSS Slipparoo...Sunday Worship Sneak Peek!

Hi friends!  All you RSS feed readers got a little sneak peek into Sunday Worship today.  Another slip of the fingers and a published post when I did not intend.  Sorry.  I tell ya.  I unpublished it and look forward to sharing it with the rest of you on Sunday.  It's a good one.

Love and hugs to all of you this evening.  What are you up to?  Excited to see the Royal Wedding?  I haven't really been into it much...but I think I will for sure watch it...maybe on my ipad ABC app.  It is taking every ounce of energy for me to just get the dishes in the dishwasher and clean up our explosion of toys from today.

It's been a doozy of a week.  I can totally believe tomorrow is Friday.  Seriously, I'll shout out hallelujahs and praises and be thankful on this here blog every chance I get, but in an effort to keep it real with all of you...yowza!  Friday is not coming quickly enough!  :)

Hope your Thursday evening is bringing you peace, comfort, and joy.
My heart and prayers are with those suffering from the tornadoes this week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails