Thursday, April 7, 2011

Really Cute Easter Cookies

So I've always wanted to make some cute, detailed cookies
that have perfect icing that forms perfect edges
in perfect colors and perfect artistic shapes
with perfect smoothness and perfect festive flair.

Kinda like these.
Found these sweet little Easter cookies
and it once again confirmed my fondness for them!


Have you ever made this kind of cookie?
Did you love it?
Worth it?
Pretty easy?
Time consuming?

I just think they are the cutest!
I don't know when,
but I'm totally gonna make these...
one of these days.

Blessings to you,


2 comments:

  1. They're so cute ... I'd hate to eat them! They would probably just sit there - smiling at me from the counter and then just disintegrate in their basket. :) Kinda like that pretty decorative soap slowly dissolves in the guest bathroom sink.

    Thanks for the smile, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! I actually tried making some over Christmas. I made some snowflake ones and I'm sure if I put more effort into them they would have turned out nice. I didn't however....ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails