Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Favorites: Cadbury Creme Eggs


I posted my love for these Cadury Creme Eggs last year, but I adore them so much, I decided to proclaim my love for them once again.  



______________________________________

CADBURY CREME EGGS...I LOVE YOU!!!
______________________________________

Outer layer of yummy melt away chocolate, oozey fondant goodness in the center.  Mmmmmmmm.  Just a little bit of wonderful!  Definitely one of my favorite things...ever.

Happy Friday!


3 comments:

  1. Yum, my fave!! I'm your newest follower and I'd love it if you came and followed me back! My husband and I just announced our adoption journey. :)

    Thanks!
    Lindsey
    almcrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend loves Cadbury Eggs too. She loads up after Easter once they've gone on sale and freezes them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey, thanks for following along! I'd love to follow along at your blog too. What exciting news for you and your husband! Congratulations!

    Brandi, your friend has got a great idea. I bought some surplus after Easter last year too, but never thought to freeze them. That is hardcore! I might have to try that this year! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails