Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday Worship: I Stand Amazed (How Marvelous) by Chris Tomlin

It's so hard to fathom what Jesus has done for me...for us.
I am left amazed and marvel at his obedience and sacrifice.


We celebrate this day because He is risen!






_________________________________________________

The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, 
for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was 
crucified.  He is not here; he has risen, just as he 
said. Come and see the place where he lay.
-
Matthew 28: 5-6
_________________________________________________

I pray you stand amazed this Easter and always,

that you accept Jesus' into your heart and are covered 
by God's almighty grace through faith in Him.

Celebrate this day with loved ones...
and in all seriousness, eat some Cadbury Eggs too!  :)

Big Easter hugs to each of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails