Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beyond the Cadbury Egg

So I know Easter is over, and you all might be stuffed to the brim with chocolate and sweets.  Well, maybe you aren't.  Doesn't everyone eat candy from their kids' buckets and over indulge in yumminess during the holidays?  :)  Maybe I'm the only one.

Well, here we are...a few days after Easter and I'm still thinking about Cadbury Eggs.  I've confessed my love for Cadbury Eggs recently, and while the love for the Cadbury Egg is based simply on the yummy little treat all on its own, accompanied by a large glass of milk of course, I have been spying the creations of other Cadbury enthusiasts (well, they are not all enthusiasts) wondering...should I go there?  Take a peek...what do you think?



Cadbury









Post image for Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes





Thanks all you awesome bloggers for the Cadbury inspiration.  Now I just need to find the Cadbury Eggs on sale...and buy a good stockpile worth!  :)

Blessings to you all,


2 comments:

  1. Call me deprived, but I have never had one before. My Mom hates them with a passion! Growing up we never had them. I hope you find a whole bunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep sure am still eating the Easter treats, and these lil treats look delish, even though I am more of a mini egg girl:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails