Monday, March 28, 2011

We got our new washer and dryer! Rocks my socks...literally!

We got our new Washer and Dryer Saturday morning!  Woo hoo!  Here's a little peek!  

I don't know if you can tell, but we were a little in awe...and stared for a few minutes as we started a load.  I'm not ashamed to say that I was highly entertained!  It literally rocks your clothes back and forth, does a little spinning and twirling, gently rocks them some more, squirts water and suds in, washes them clean, and then spins them the heck dry!  I'm pumped.  I've got visions of laundry dancing in my head!



We've got quite a week with a full schedule coming up, lots of laundry to catch up on, and some adjusting to do to a new bedtime in order for my love to start his new job with ease in the very near future.  If we're not careful, the husband waking up at the crack of dawn is going to throw us all off our rockers!  Eeek!

How was your weekend?

Many blessings,


3 comments:

  1. It's the little things in life! So happy your new set arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for a new washer and dryer! Glad they arrived safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, Ha...isn't it amazing how excited we become by our new toys!!! ( unfortunately like any new toy, the novelty soon wears off!!!)...In the meantime happy laundering!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails