Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Helping Japan and A Little Amazing Grace: How Deep The Father's Love For Us by Joy Williams

Sorry I haven't been able to post as often friends.  I've got a lot on my plate and am trying to find a healthy balance.  Lots of things happening in our lives right now...stinky arthritis flaring up...making EVERYTHING a little more difficult, new job offer for the Mr. (and accepted...woo to the hoo for sure!!!), unfinished projects due to lack of physical ability, time, and energy, funny little moments with Cooper, precious moments with friends and family, adjusting to a new family schedule due to the upcoming start of the Mr.'s new job, big long list of to dos (things that really need to get done but have been put off for lack of funds) that we can finally look into due to the new job as well...our life is definitely full.  I feel blessed and continue to be so very thankful when I wake up in the morning (although I am hobbling around like I'm 90 sometimes lately).  Even when I feel a little overwhelmed, world events seem to put things right into perspective.


Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Through World Vision


My heart is aching for the people in Japan and the new reality they are facing right now.  I can't even begin to fathom what they are experiencing.  My immediate thoughts jump to the wee ones who are scared and hurt, to the parents who are distraught and desperate to care for their kids, to the families that have no idea where their loved ones are...my problems pail in comparison to their normal right now. There are so many hurt, devastated, and broken. 

World Vision is just one of the many organizations that gives us opportunities to help those who need us in more ways than one.  If you are looking for a way to help the people of Japan, World Vision will take your donations and put them to use...providing workers that can be the hands and feet of Jesus with the equipment, aid, and love the people of Japan are needing right now.

If you feel so led, click HERE to donate through World Vision.

I just wanted to leave you with a song.  The words have such significance and are such a great encouragement to me.  I hope they will be for you too.  




Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails