Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Rainy Day Worship: Drums in the Living Room

The other day, it was raining...like the dickens...as it usually does around here.
Coop and I needed to change things up a bit.

We brought the drums in the living room...
the computer too...
loaded up a YouTube playlist of Chris Tomlin,
Christy Nockels, and Kari Jobe,
and busted it out.

Best. Worship session.  Ever.
It's fun to have a little music buddy.


February 28, 2011
Wondering what you are all up to for St. Patrick's Day?
This past Sunday, we celebrated as a small group (Bible study group).   
Oh what a fun and goofy bunch of folks I get to share my faith journey with these days.   
We made sure to call each other by our leprechaun names.
I am Little Cloverhopper.

We ate and drank some yumminess.
We chatted it up.
We played some silly games and laughed until our cheeks hurt.
I also made my thinking face.

Thanks J for capturing this lovely face!

Good times were had by all!

Anyhow, corned beef and cabbage was on the menu.  
I was a little...okay a lot...scared.  
I had never eaten it before.  
But I had heard scary things about it...from my dear husband.
But in this case,
my lovely friends were cooking it...so it couldn't be that bad...right?

I took a little sniff.


And I tasted it.  Not bad.  Not jump and down fantastic, but not bad.

I offered to bring salad.  Forgot to take a picture...
but it's one of the yummiest salads ever.
Will have to share it with you.
I figured if all else failed, I could survive on salad for dinner.

At any rate, I was pleased...with the entire meal and the evening with friends.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you dear ones!
Blessings on your day!



1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails