Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine Inspiration: Lovely Images and Photos

Hello friends...hope you are feeling recharged!  I had a great weekend...a weekend good for my soul.  My husband helped clean, I shared some silly time with a friends, I sang worship with dear friends at church, and we hung out with B's folks for the Superbowl.  Joy.  Feels good.

It's hard to believe, but Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  I feel like Christmas was yesterday.  Is that weird?  Are you looking forward to Valentine's Day?  Dreading it?  I think my emotions have run the gamut on Valentine's Day in the past.  I encourage you to make it a day that brings you joy...that allows you to bring joy to others.

I wanted to share some of my favorite eye candy as of late.  I am so inspired and captivated by beautiful images and creative photography.  Just love it.  Please take a moment to enjoy these beautiful works of art...mostly love inspired.  Click the photos or links below to visit the sources.  Enjoy!

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Glad I Caught My Love...How About You?

COURTESY OF JUST BE SPLENDID

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Lovely Balloons

COURTESY OF KEITH DAVIS YOUNG


.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .




Heart Cloud


Saint-Valentine
COURTESY OF FUNNY POTATO


.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .


Love Offering



VIA
.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .


Love Fog

COURTESY OF SERENDIPITY
.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .


Love Bugs
I.  Love.  This.



The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end.
… Benjamin Disraeli
VIA A COLORFUL MIND


.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Look Babes, They're Playing Our Song
I love my man, and love that he is our DJ in the evening.  Great dance parties.

FOUND VIA THAIS CAB 


.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .



Blurry Love Light Photos

heart shape Bokeh 01
PHOTO COURTESY OF DIY PHOTOGRAPHY


PHOTO COURTESY OF IRENE SUCHOCKI


VIA
.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

I Wheelie Like You
Darling.

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Check in tomorrow for Valentine Inspiration: Lovely Meal Ideas.

Sending you lots of love!
Happy Tuesday...make it a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Holly, these are all so beautiful! I just love the fishing one and of course the love bugs!! And how simple but effective is the musical bars with the love hearts??? Thanks for the inspiration!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails