Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine Inspiration: Love Around the House and Other Valentine Goodies

So I'm not sure about you all, but I've seen so much Valentine inspiration out there already...it's just incredible!!!  It always catches me off guard a bit though, as I guess when it comes to decorating my home for the holidays, Christmas seems to hold the grand distinction of being the holiday I choose to embellish it with.  After that, the other holidays and seasons are represented with small touches and details around the house...little bits and pieces that add a small dose of lovely to the everyday decor rather than stick out like a sore thumb like a blinking neon sign that says, "HALLOWEEN!" or "VALENTINE'S DAY!" or "EASTER!"  Ya feel me?  I hope I don't offend anyone in saying this...it's just simply not my style to deck the halls with every single holiday.  :)  If it's yours, I hope you go all the way and that it brings you all the joy in the world!

I found a few special little tidbits that make me smile, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  Nothing too over the top; nothing too extravagant; just simple little touches that are easy and fun for you and your family.  Have fun taking a peek at these little Valentine inspirations for your home, along with some other creative goodies.   I'll be sharing even more Valentine inspiration this week and next to help you get in the mood...so stay tuned!  Enjoy!



.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  


Simple Dots February Calendar Page
Can you believe it is already February?!
Maybe a good one to put up on the fridge with menu ideas?

COURTESY OF THE TOMKAT STUDIO

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  


Want to Deck the Halls with A Touch of 
Colorful Whimsy Without Going Overboard?
Try making these tissue pom poms...any color that suits your fancy will do!
Wouldn't they look so festive hung above your table?



COURTESY OF SMILE AND WAVE

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  

Felt Heart Pins
How cute are these?

COURTESY OF THE PURL BEE


.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  




Felt Heart Garland
A little variation, but just as darling!



COURTESY OF TWO GIRLS BEING CRAFTY




.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  


Heart Shaped Bean Bags
So fun for the wee ones!



COURTESY OF DILLYY DALLY & FLITTER

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  

3-D Hearts
You could use these in so many ways!

COURTESY OF CRAFTY GIRLS WORKSHOP


.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  

Circle Tags and Magnets
Fun way to jazz up a gift or even the fridge!


.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  

Sticky Note Cozy
Owls seem to be all the rage lately.  Such a cute
little detail and could be a simple little gift.

Owl Sticky Note Cozy
COURTESY OF STYLE CRUSH


.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  

I Love... Notes
So great.

COURTESY OF WRITE, CLICK, SCRAPBOOK



.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  

10 Things I Love About You Note
Fun little note to leave for your loved ones...in their car, in their lunch box, in an envelope, 
taped to the mirror, hung on the fridge.  You can never tell them too much or too often.

 Ten Things I Love About You (free printable)   31 Days
COURTESY OF BEAUTY AND BEDLAM

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  


Valentine Coupons for Kids
So fun to give to your kids and help them enjoy.
Wouldn't they feel so special?



.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  


Pinwheels Stationary Set
So sweet and classy too.



COURTESY OF BREAD OF MANY


.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  


CD Packaging Kit
Music has become so digitalized these days, but in my humble opinion, 
there is nothing better than sharing a few of your favorite tunes via a 
beautifully labeled CD.  The gift of music is definitely a great way to 
show someone you love them...it will fill their hearts with joy for days
 to come and possibly get them in the mood for love!  He he he!

COURTESY OF CHRONICLE BOOKS



.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  

The Best Is Yet To Be Owl Love Art Print
I'd grow old with these two.  So cute.
COURTESY OF IT'S A CRAFTY LIFE

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  


LOVE PRINT
Love the colors.
COURTESY OF SPRIK SPACE


.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  




1 Corinthians 13:13 Art Print
This comes in several lovely color variations.



COURTESY OF CRAFTS AND SUTCH

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  


Love Prints
Already shared these with you HERE, but wanted 
to include them in this round up.  Simple and fun
way to enjoy a little bit of love around your home!


COURTESY OF INSPIRED BY CHARM

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  


DIY Heart Art
Would love to make one of these!  I've seen so many 
versions of this...butterflies, dots, hearts...can't wait!

COURTESY OF COZY.COTTAGE.CUTE.

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  

As I'm sure you might share this sentiment, I am so thankful for the people who share such amazing talents through their blogs!  I am always in awe, and I thank you all for sharing such beautiful inspiration.  Blessings to you all!  Hope you have fun preparing for Valentine's Day!

Next look for Valentine Inspiration:  Sharing Valentines and Treat Toppers!  

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Very fun! I like to decorate for smaller holidays in little bits and pieces like you. I made a Valentine's Day garland (which I posted about) and added a few things here and there. It's just fun to see little things throughout your day!

    Very cute ideas! I really like the Bible verse canvas the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature! I love your blog! I am your newest follower, and thanks so much for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for including my stationery download!!
    (love the other links, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for showing me off! You are such a dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for much for adding my beanbags to the round up! Such a great grouping of Valentine's!
    Love your blog

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Holly. I appreciate it so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails