Monday, February 14, 2011

A Super Duper Valentine for You and Your Love by Brandon Heath

 Just had a little Valentine fun in Picassa with my Super Duper Mr. C!
What a handsome little fella.  I love him.


Wishing you...
a day full of love...
a boat load of hugs...
smiles galore...



lots of special moments...
and silly moments too...




a warm feeling of peace and comfort at the thought of God's love...
gifts of beauty and grace...



chocolate and flowers...
time to spend with the ones you hold dear...
and the loveliest of Valentine's Day to boot!




Have a listen...let it sink in.  





“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?"  
Jesus replied:  "Love the Lord your God with all your heart 
and with all your soul and with all your mind.’  This is the first 
and greatest commandment.  And the second is like it: ‘Love 
your neighbor as yourself.’  All the Law and the Prophets 
hang on these two commandments.”
...
Matthew 22: 36-39


We are called to love.  Give it your best shot!

Happy Valentine's Day friends!  Hope it's a good one!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful and refreshing blog! I'm so glad I found you ... and now I can follow along and be encouraged!

    Thanks for sharing your heart!

    I found you over at rook17 in the comments section ... and I was taken with your blog title :))

    http://snapshots-morgan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails