Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our February 14th...A Beautiful Day

 We started the morning with a few special surprises.  


Our favorite was watching Mr. C.





Then we filled up on some heart shaped waffles.



Throughout the day, we shared and received lots of sweet Valentines.


My Valentine buddy helped me bake some special dessert to enjoy after dinner!


Upon coming home from work, my love brought me more flowers, this time roses.  
He knows red flowers are not my favorite and always remembers.


For dinner, the three of us ate dinner at our favorite hole in the wall Mexican restaurant.
Then we devoured our baking adventure...cupcakes!



It was a darn good time.


What a beautiful day.
Hope you enjoyed your February 14th.

Many blessings,


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had smiles from start to finish! Yeah!

    We started our day with pink, heart-shaped pancakes and ended with brownies and ice cream ... and quite a few smiles sprinkled in between!

    http://snapshots-morgan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful day you had! Your little man is adorable! Oh and your cupcakes look delicious- Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like our household! Valentine's day really is a family affair for us too. Im not quite sure who enjoys it more us or the children.
    Enjoy your beautiful flowers and sweet treats, love the heart shaped waffles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun! I love spending time in the kitchen baking! Those cupcakes look so yummy! And what a great idea for the heart shaped waffles. We have that waffle iron also and I rarely use it....I really should!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails