Monday, February 21, 2011

Already Changing The Buttons...Couldn't Help Myself!

So I just couldn't help myself.  There is literally a few hours left of the trial, and I just couldn't keep from dinking around for a bit more before the free trial runs out.  Aaaah!  :)  (Seriously, it was as if there was some sort of force pulling me to the computer.  How pathetic does that sound?  And on a holiday...at least we have plans to run out and play as soon as our little buddy wakes up from his nap!)

To start with, the Mr. showed me a couple functions that I didn't really figure out on my own...only because I was too busy going crazy having fun and experimenting with the soul purpose of hurrying up and gettin' 'er done...I can't imagine how fun it would be to really know what you are doing in Photoshop and have the time to just play.  Oh goodness.

Anyhow, that led me to being able to squish and stretch some of the text...and it made perfect sense.  So, the very hungry caterpillar that somehow wiggled onto my first attempt at buttons was not sitting right with me at all.  I knew it looked a bit weirdola, but I was happy to just let it be...for about 5 minutes it seems.  So without changing the whole kit and caboodle, which I very well could have given a bit more time, I just did some minor tweaking and adjusting with what I had already created.

Before

The Very Hungry Caterpillar in the form of colorful polk-a-dots.

 


After

A little smaller...a little stretched...and no more caterpillar.





Alright, so these could literally be signs for the circus or something, but hey...I'm just going for it anyway!  I don't think I am one that could bust out some grand design and then be done with it.  I just don't have the time or the know how right now.  But, it does just go to show that  even when you have no idea what you're doing, you can thoroughly enjoy changing your mind a million times over and come up with a little something that makes you happier than you were before you did so.

Here's to a great...and colorful...week!

 

PS - I'm totally leaving the caterpillar buttons up too.  Too hilarious.  I can't resist.



2 comments:

  1. I really like them! I think you did a great job! I've been addicted to PS for awhile now and coming straight from me....it doesn't end! haha! I {heart} Photoshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmmmm ... another reason to get PS ... or maybe not! :) Like I would need another reason to play around on the computer!

    Like your new color caterpillar ... very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails