Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine Inspiration: Sharing Valentines and Treat Toppers

Sweet little Valentines stir up all sorts of warm fuzzies in my heart.

When I was teaching, Valentine's Day was one of my favorite days to be a teacher.  Other teachers complained about the sugar highs and hyper kiddos, but I was loving every second of the Valentine euphoria in my classroom.  The sweetest part of the day was seeing my students share valentines.  Melted my heart.  I loved that every child had a little mailbox, decorated in their very own style, and it was filled to the brim with kind messages and sweet treats from fellow classmates.  You could be the coolest kid in class, the shy one of the bunch, or the nerdiest nerd, and your box was just as full as the next.  The kids were in a good mood, we played fun games using candy as game pieces, and all was well with the world...until recess when someone shoved the other and she/he cut in line and so and so isn't letting me play with them, etc.  

I found some darling valentine's for little kids and big kids alike.  Brings back so many memories and gets me excited for future Valentine's Days with Cooper.  Oh my gosh...still a little unbelievable.  He is actually going to grow up.  He is going to have crushes.  He is going to be crushed on.  He's totally a person and he's growing up.  Eek!  So fun and crazy wrapped into one!

Enjoy all the wonderful creativity  people share so generously!  Hope they conjur up some warm fuzzies for you too!  Let me know if you end up using any...I am planning on using some images below for Cooper's Valentine's this year!  Can't wait!  Have fun!

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Watercolor Candy Striped Mailing Labels
Great for those far away Valentines...now and all year long!


COURTESY OF TART WORKSHOP
.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Don't Ever Change
Such a kind sentiment for any of your Valentines.


COURTESY OF JACO'LYN MURPHY

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Love Notes
Stylin' and somewhat sophisticated love notes for your big and little sweeties.

COURTESY OF TOMKAT STUDIO

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Not Your Average Valentine
My favorite is I'm A Sucker For Your Love.

Valentine's day cards
COURTESY OF MARQUETTE

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Fruity Valentines
These are darling!  Love them.

COURTESY OF TRILLUSTRATIONS

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Zebra Valentines
Very fun...and very kid friendly!

Zebra Valentine's Day Cards
COURTESY OF BUNNY CAKES

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Sweet Little Valentines
Just the cutest.  Something adorably retro about these.  Love.


COURTESY OF PURE AND LOVELY

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Robot Valentine Images
Think I'm going to use these for Coop's Valentine's this year...if I can 
get our printer to stop smearing the ink!  He's into robots lately.  So fun.

COURTESY OF LIZARD AND LADYBUG


.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .


Owl Be Your Friend Valentines
Simply sweet.

[vcardowl.jpg]
COURTESY OF LIVING LOCURTO

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Treat Toppers
Any little bag of treats will be sweeter with these colorful toppers.


COURTESY OF IT'S A CRAFTY LIFE

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .


Love Bug Fingerprint Valentine
For your big or little love bugs.

COURTESY OF SWEET & LOVELY CRAFTS

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .


I "Wheelie" Like You Valentine Treat Topper
Maybe when Coop gets a little older.  Such a fun play on words.

COURTESY OF 30 DAYS
.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Cupid Poop
I think this is hilarious.
I might do a little baggy full of red, pink, and white M&Ms.

COURTESY OF MINE FOR THE MAKING


.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .


You Blow Me Away
Pinwheel Valentines
How fun!

COURTESY OF JACO'LYN MURPHY

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Tootsie Pop Valentines
So clever...and everybody loves a Tootsie Pop!

COURTESY OF EIGHTEEN25

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Mustache Valentines
Cute, and right in line with the mustache rage right now.

COURTESY OF CRAFT MONKEY

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

You Make Me Snicker Valentines
So precious.

COURTESY OF CRAFTOMANIAC.BLOGSPOT.COM

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .


DIY Photo Valentines
Perfectly simple and lovely.

COURTESY OF EIGHTEEN25
.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Valentine Bingo Cards
Such a fun little activity for kids!

COURTESY OF THE IDEA ROOM

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Valentine Inspiration: Lovely Images and Photos coming up next.
But not before some DIY Valentines and my Mama's famous sugar cookie recipe!

Blessings to you,


Thanks again to all the wonderfully talented bloggers out there that share your creativity so generously.  A big hallelujah for you all!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my treat toppers in your round up! I love the Tootsie Pop valentines too...how cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome Kim! We should be thanking you for your generosity! What talent you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly,
    Thank you so much for posting my chocolate coins and pinwheels! What a great way to wake up. You made my day :)
    What a gorgeous blog you have, I can't wait to look around more.
    Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Valentine round up! Thanks so much for including my love bug Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Alexis! Such clever little Valentine's you shared! Hope you stick around. :) Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Holly, much appreciated. Have super day. winks-jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are all so cute! I don't know what to use as valentines this year. I love all the ones I've seen! Those sugar cookies look amazing too!

    Thanks for popping by Cross My Hooks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thank you so much for sharing my Mustache Valentines! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for including our valentines!! we really appreciate it. so many fun ideas being shared this year. i just love them all. that probably explains why i haven't picked an idea for this year yet. i better get on it!
    jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for including my Bingo game. You have a great list here. Off to check some more out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails