Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Worship: River God by Nichole Nordeman

So just as I would like to start doing Favorite Things Friday, I'd also like to do (fairly consistently) Sunday Worship.  With that, I am hoping to share a scripture that has been speaking to me, a worshipful song, a prayer, or faith inspired encouragement.  I don't want to offend anyone at all or stuff anything down anyone's throat, but I would like to use these Sunday Worship posts as a way to share a bit more of myself, on a personal note.  I would be so happy if you have anything that you want to share here or any questions.  This is a safe place for all of you.  You are welcome here.

And now for a good one.  God has put this song on my heart so many times, but especially right now as I look to give myself a fresh start to a new year with all the possibility in the world lying ahead.  Have a listen...it's slow, encouraging, and gives me such an effective visual of how God is continually molding me and shaping me into the person He created me to be.




Praying for you love, joy, and a renewed spirit this Sunday.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails