Saturday, January 29, 2011

Oops...Sunday Worship Published A Couple Weeks Ahead! RSS Feed Readers Take Note!

Hi friends, I've got some fun Valentine's posts coming up this week and look forward to sharing them with you.  Yay!  Also, just wanted to inform you of a big ol' OOPS I just made.  For those of you who follow along through an rss feed, I just wanted to say a quick apology and OOPSIDAISY.

Rss Logo Clip Art

I was typing up a post intended for Sunday, February 13th, and accidentally hit publish!  Oops!  I unpublished it of course, but once you hit publish, intentionally or by mistake, these bad boys are on rss feeds in an instant, with no way of taking them back!  Eeek!

Anyhoo, there was nothing wrong with the post, and it was nearly finished...so please read it if you'd like but know that you will see it again...maybe with a few tweaks on Sunday the 13th as well.

Those of you following along without an rss feed, I'll look forward to sharing that post with you in the next couple Sundays.  Some scripture, great love excerpt, and a Brandon Heath Song.  Good stuff.


Have any of you ever published a post by mistake, not knowing that all your rss feed readers were getting a great glimpse of your errors?  Oh well, what can ya do?  


Thanks for your understanding all, and thanks for hanging in with me.  It's a huge encouragement to me to have a connection with so many of you, to hear from you, to share ideas and enjoy this life with you through blogging.


1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting site. The content is very informative and I am so glad that I dropped by. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails