Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Inspiration: Color in 2011...BE HAPPY, VOLUNTEER, RELAX, LOVE, LIVE




Not only is this beautiful and inspiring, but it holds the key to my 2011!

* C * O * L * O * R *

I want to infuse color into my home this year.  I tell ya, this house has been under the reign of the Khaki Castle for far too long (I call my house the Khaki Castle...too many indecisions leading to one big ol' house full of beige, khaki, and gold tones), and so enough is enough.  Time to make color decisions, be bold in decision making, stray from being tentative with color, and like Nike says, "Just do it." 

I want to head in the direction of light and airy, with pops of color.  Because I tend to be overwhelmed with large endeavors, I aim to do this in little ways...all around the house...as to add beauty, charm, and life to my days.  Not only do I intend for my house to get a happy little facelift, but my spirit as well.  I am looking forward to it.  After reading the quote above, it might serve me well to tackle a few of those colorful suggestions also!  Ha!

May your day be blessed!

4 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about colour in just this way too lately Holly and been planning a blogpost on it soon! I'm definitely overly tentative, but I love spending time in colourful spaces created by other people! The quote is beautiful too - very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I think it is a wonderful quest. It is amazing how small changes such as this can have significant impacts on your life. Love the inspirational quote, some great things we can all aspire towards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love, love color and it makes me happy. I could not live without it. Red is my favorite and have a lot of it in my house along with black and animal prints too. I'm your newest follower and will be anxious to see your changes. I know it will be lovely.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks so much gals! i am so looking forward to it! It's been a long time coming! Thanks for your encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails