Friday, January 7, 2011

Favorite Things Friday: A Warm Drink On A Chilly Day

I think I am going to make Fridays (or most Fridays anyway), Favorite Things Friday...and share with you some of my favorite things.  Sound good?  There are so many fun things out there that I love and would love to share with you, I thought why not.  I might sprinkle in a few other posts on Fridays too...just depends on the mood of the day!

To get started, I should let you know that I might share a favorites list a mile long...like this list of Favorite Christmas Booksthis list of Favorite Toys for Toddler Boys, or this list of Favorite Books for Little Buddies.  Or, I might just share one product recommendation or one idea...like this...

A Warm Drink On A Chilly Day
...and cute mugs and sweet little tea bags with special notes attached don't hurt!!!

img_4429
PHOTO VIA c.r.a.f.t. AND COURTESY OF LES SURPRISES

Amidst all the favorite things, you might find a neat-o blog or two also.  Kind of fun to find great blogs that speak to you!  I sure hope you enjoy some of my favorite things.  Would LOVE for you to chime in with some of your favorite things too.  Let's share all the good stuff out there!

Lots of love and hugs...and warm drinks for you,

4 comments:

  1. Those mugs are darling!!

    I'm your newest follower from the Bee Friendly Friday Blog Hop! I hope you'll check out my blog!
    http://livinghiptoday.com/blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower! Hope you'll follow back.
    http://popsiclesandpigtails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Glad you came to visit and that we are not each other's blog followers and thus internet friends!

    I know what you mean about wanting to re-do your wedding....even though I just had mine I sometimes say that I wish I would have chose different bridesmaids dress colors or certain details.... haha. It would be a fun day to do every year if someone would give you the money to do it with!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for visiting me. Now I'm following you.

    Enjoy the weekend! :)
    Alison
    http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails