Friday, January 28, 2011

Favorite Things Friday: Snack Idea - Uncle Dan's Ranch Dip

Okay, so lately, my favorite things are favoring some tasty treats.  What can I say?  :)  I LOVE food!!!  So here we go.

Veggies and dip.  Gotta love it.  Awesome go to snack that can be ready made in the fridge for a midday pick me up, accompaniment to lunch, or a quick bite.  I love offering a big white platter full of colorful veggies and dip to guests and also enjoy bringing it to a shindig.  Everyone loves it, and it is a dose of health...slathered in ranch.  :)



We found and have come to love a ranch dip that is the creamiest and yummiest.  Maybe you've heard of it and know it well, but it is fairly new to our taste buds.  Uncle Dan's ranch dip mix.  Own it.  Mix it.  Love it.

Uncle Dans Classic Ranch Dressing, 3/4-Ounces (Pack of 8)

Enjoy!  Happy dipping!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! How good does that look!!! Was feeling a bit peckish, I think I might abandoned the chocolate and grab some dip instead. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails