Friday, January 21, 2011

Favorite Things Friday: Snack Idea - Goat Cheese and Fig On Crackers

Happy Friday to you friends!  This is by far one of my very favorite snacks.  Such a cinch and so delicious.  This combo can be fancy for a party appetizer or down and dirty for an afternoon hankering.  All you need is your favorite goat cheese and some darn good fig spread.  I have found the Dalmatia Fig Spread to be my favorite by far.  Smear these on a few water crackers, and you are good to go.  Enjoy!


Happy snacking to you!


Linking to...

Remodelaholic 504 Main

2 comments:

  1. You got me there...YUM! Pretty much anything with goat cheese works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM is right! I love goat cheese. Have never had it with fig but looks and sounds delish! Hot pepper jelly over a goat cheese log is pretty awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails