Sunday, January 2, 2011

DIY Wreath: From Faux to Woah...Better late than never!

Well friends, I hope you find this post better late than never!  :)  Christmas has come and gone, along with all of December!  It's truly hard for me to believe, as I feel like it's not possible that we have been married, moved into this house, and had a baby...all in the last seven and a half years!  What?!  All this happened just yesterday, I am sure of it.  I am simply rolling with the punches at this point, putting one foot in front of the other, in disbelief that another year has passed, and I sit here typing in the year 2011.  Seriously.  So weird-ola!  But so totally awesome.  I am truly blessed.  Does that even make sense?

I was hopeful I could have crossed more off my to dos; I had intended on doing so much more... painting more, posting more, finishing more, posting more, creating more, and posting more...and well the list could go on really.  What didn't get done, didn't get done.  And well, I'm still alive and kicking.  And as I think about it, I'm totally okay with it.  Life is good.  I hope you are feeling good about your to do lists and all the progress you have made.

Anyhow, I wanted to share with you the wreath transformation I meant to post toward the beginning of December...just for fun!  Maybe it will give you a little idea for next year or maybe you will just enjoy a quick peek at a Christmas before and after.  Either way, enjoy!  Just click on this link...DIY Wreath:  From Faux to Woah, as I am post dating the wreath transformation to show up toward the beginning of December.








I surely have a list a mile long (some that have rolled over from 2010) of to dos that will keep me quite busy this year.  I'm so looking forward to it.  What do you have on your list?  What are you most looking forward to checking off your list of to dos?  One adventure I am very much looking forward to is a little kitchen makeover in February.  I'm so excited!  I wonder how it will turn out...and I'm hoping we don't procrastinate...too much!

Blessings to you, and may you enjoy every single adventure on your to do list this year!


Linking up with...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails