Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blog Update: About Holly and My Blog List

Hello friends!  How is your day shaping up?   I am doing well and trying to tackle a little bit of our laundry pile...Mt. Hallelujah.  Hey, it's a big mountain, but I remain thankful for every piece of clothing I do have.  I'm making good progress.  The Mr. was even so sweet as to do some laundry this weekend, which was a huge blessing and a thoughtful gesture that I just adored.  You sure know how to make my heart go pitter patter babes.  Thank you.

Okay, enough mush.  Just wanted to let you know that I updated the About Holly tab above recently.  I added a few pictures and a few personal details that I thought were important to share...if you ever felt like knowing personal details about me.  (That just sounds weird.  There is no weirdness intended here.)    Some of these details might be helpful in getting a feel for where I'm coming from at times.   Granted, I think it can be pretty easy to get a good idea of who someone is through pictures and small tidbits shared on a blog, but at some point, it can be helpful to be privy to a little personal story from time to time.




If you'd just like to settle with my picture and little blurb on the right being quite personal enough, then by all means, that is just fine and dandy with me.  I mean really, I struggle to find the time to read all the blogs I love when I do get a moment at the computer.  But just in case you ever want to know a smidgen more, take a peek.




Oh, and I deleted the long list of  blogs on my right hand side bar.  Eek!  There are a few family links, and the food links are still listed, but you can find the blogs I follow by visiting my profile.  You can click HERE or click the View My Complete Profile link to the right where you see my face, Hallelujahs title, and a little blurb that gives you the Hallelujahs by Holly scoop.  Truly, I have found a gazillion fantastic blogs that inspire me, and I'm sure will inspire you.  Enjoy taking a peek!  If you find there is one missing, please let me know, and I will add it.  It's possible that I may be following them through Google Reader (Have you tried that?  Love!), in which case it would not show up on my profile.  Or if there is some chance that you don't see your blog listed, and you think I'd like following along, I'd love to visit you!  Anyway, hope that is a help to you.  

Many blessings and lots of thanks.  You seriously make my day.  Every day, a million times.  I send you big hugs.  Maybe you're not a hugger.  Shoot, I am.  I'll just give you my best smile and giggle and make you a cupcake or something.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love yours too!!!

    Toni,
    A Bowl Full of Lemons

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails