Thursday, December 16, 2010

Shared Recipe: Peppermint Fudge Cupcake Jars from Our Best Bites

How perfectly lovely and delicious do these Peppermint Fudge Cupcake Jars look?


I was thinking perfectly dar n lovely and delicious!

Head on over to Our Best Bites for a great tutorial with pictures that will make your mouth water!

Just enjoyed the most fabulous evening with a great group of ladies, as I hosted my very first cookie swap!  What a sweet gathering of the dearest ladies.  My house and heart were full to the brim with joy and wonderfulness (is that a word?!).  I will share our lovely evening with you and the recipe for Butterfinger Wannabes very soon.  Can you hardly stand it?!  :)

Blessings,

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails