Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Scripture: 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18...Inspired by Cooper

A few days ago, after Cooper woke up from his nap, he was hungry for a snack.  Just before he woke up, I had been working around the house, trying to clean up, organize, and put away Christmas decorations, and I was feeling a bit frazzled.  What can I say?  I'm human...it's been a busy December!  :)  We discuseed what he wanted, and toast with peanut butter was the winner.  We set his little picnic table with placemat, two drinks (milk and water please mama...), and got his bib ready.  I brought our two plates over and was about to just dig right in.  I guess I didn't realize that I had worked up quite a little appetite myself.  Cooper stopped me in my tracks, folded his hands, and said, "Mommy...amen-ahh."

.......................................................

Wow, please forgive me Lord.  Thank you for the precious 
reminder from my son to acknowledge you always and never
let my life feel so hurried that I forget to thank you!  Hallelujah!



Here we are..ready for Christmas breakfast waffles.  
We remembered to start our meal with a prayer!


.......................................................



 Rejoice always,
pray continually,
give thanks
in all circumstances;
for this is God’s will
for you in Christ Jesus.
...

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18



Blessings to you,

5 comments:

  1. Aww what a sweet little boy he is! Such a precious story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I just ordered this: http://www.csnstores.com/asp/show_detail.asp?sku=SPM1020
    with the gift card I won. Our mail ends up all over the place and I can't wait to hang this in our kitchen. Thank you!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies. He is quite a joy!

    Sarah...what a smart and lovely purchase! I'm so glad you could use the gift card to find something that will make your life more organized and better! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting here at Hallelujahs. It means so much to me. I read each and every one and am encouraged and inspired by you! I am shouting a big, "Hallelujah!" for your kindness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails